20 Point Action Plan
1. Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) – We will provide you with the most up-to-date analysis of recent market activity and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
2. Seller Estimated Proceeds Worksheet – We will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
3. Written Marketing Plan – We will present you with a written sales and marketing program specific to your home.
4. Staging / Home Enhancement Plan – We will create a plan to “stage” your home to ensure that your home is attractive to the widest range of potential buyers.
SALES AND MARKETING
5. Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – We will prepare a property profile to create an online ad in the San Francisco Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. This information will be submitted at the date selected to achieve maximum impact for the property debut.
6. Internet Resources – We will create a custom property website promote your property. We will also feature your home on strategic partners’ web sites ensuring that your home is in front of the maximum number of prospective buyers. 87%+ of homebuyers use the internet for faster home searches. We will utilize Social Media and Social Networking sites to promote your home. Our web based marketing focus will have your home presented on the leading real estate portals.
7. Email – We will promote your home to the Top 500 San Francisco agents as well as over 5,000 active Bay Area real estate agents.
8. Traditional Resources – We will further promote your property with proven Real Estate marketing activities. We will create a full color, custom property statement / brochure which will include neighborhood amenities and floor plans as needed. We will advertise open house times in local newspaper and online media. We will install a For Sale sign on the property to generate calls directly to our office from prospective buyers. We will send out photo postcards to prospective buyers in the area announcing that your home is now for sale.
9. Open Houses – We will have your home open to the public at pre-scheduled times to maximize exposure to prospective buyers. Open Houses include weekend afternoon showings, Tuesday Brokers Tours and Vanguard’s office tour.
MARKET ACTIVITY REPORTING
10. Weekly Marketing Report – We will provide you with a written report detailing the marketing activity for your home, updates on competing homes and open house activity.
11. Follow up – We will be in contact with all Realtors who have shown your home to their prospective buyers. We will closely communicate with you throughout the sales and marketing process to keep you abreast of market reaction to your home.
12. Updated CMA – We will re-run an analysis of recent market activity to assist you in appropriately reviewing any offers.
13. Offer Presentation – We will present any offers to you in a clear manner which will make it easy for you to assess each offer.
14. Strategy / Negotiation – We will guide you through the process to ensure that you receive the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE and TERMS for your home.
15. Qualifying Buyers – We will seek financial qualifying information through reputable lenders for all buyers who submit offers to purchase your home.
16. Financing Alternatives – We will show you financing alternatives for buyers and discuss the likely impact for each alternative to your sale.
17. Opening Escrow – We will follow up with the agent representing the successful buyer to ensure that deposit funds are received in escrow within 24 hours of contract acceptance.
18. Timelines – We will provide you with a calendar of events and we will monitor all timelines as specified in the accepted contract to ensure a smooth escrow process.
19. Closing Escrow – We will monitor the escrow process and will let you know immediately when all contingencies have been removed, all funds have been received, all legal documents have been signed, and when the title transfer has been recorded with the city and county. We will be in constant contact with the escrow company to be sure that you receive the proceeds from the sale of your home within 24 hours of the title being recorded with the city and county.
AFTER SALE SERVICE
20. Follow up – We will remain in contact with you after the close of escrow to follow up on any remaining details and service needs you may have. We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to provide an evaluation of our services.